Trainings & Workshops
“I dwell in possibility”
- Emily Dickinson
My many years of work in the trauma field has enabled me to learn a great deal about trauma effects, trauma informed counseling, and support practices. I am well versed and current about ways to help others by working within a trauma informed lens.
I have provided training and presentations to community groups, University and College classes, Counsellor training programs, Government social service employees, business organizations and a variety of Conferences since 1990.
I have provided training and presentations to:
• Community Groups
• University and College Classes
• Counsellor Training Programs
• Government Social Service Employees
• Business Organizations
• A variety of Conferences including the Ending Violence Association of BC and the BC Society for Transition Houses.
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
WORKSHOPS & GROUPS
I offer and facilitate psycho-educational, support, and therapy groups on topics such as:
• Relationship Abuse and Violence
• Women’s Use of Violence including Same-Sex Relationship Abuse
• Healing from Trauma
• Relationships and Sexuality